Sunday, May 23, 2021

Ten and a Half

Today is a big day for this mama's heart. For ten and half years I have been faithfully taking "bear pictures" of our girls. Every week for the first two years, and every month after that until age five. After that we moved to birthdays and half birthdays only (be careful what traditions you start when you just have one kiddo 😂) 
Today, Audrey and I decided that it's time drop down to just "whole birthdays." Grandma started this half birthday tradition and we continued with a little celebration today, but without the bear photo.  
My heart is (nearly) ready for this next step in life, but some days I still long for that little girl with the bows. Our sweet Audrey Anne is growing up right before my eyes and I am so proud of the young lady she is becoming. She has the biggest heart, and I know God will use her for amazing things. 








 

No comments: