Saturday, May 22, 2021

Hadley's Birthday Celebrations


Hadley Mae wanted NOTHING to do with her birthday before yesterday. She told us she didn't want treats, a party, presents, or anyone to know it was her birthday (she might be like her mama in that regard 😉). After some M&M pancakes before school on Friday though, she changed her mind and it turns out she does like celebrating her birthday after all! It was so fun to watch her smiling and enjoying her special celebrations. We sure do love this little lady! 

Birthday morning breakfast before school 



Opening a present from her friend Even before school 



Birthday treats at school 









We sure love our Teacher Carol 

Hadley requested Happy Meals for her birthday dinner 😂




























On our way to her gymnastics party! 


Hadley picked a popsicle theme for her party this year!














































Tired girl on the drive home 

Family dinner with the grandmas and the papas 









Hadley picked daddy's homemade pizza for her family birthday dinner 













My Grandma use to send me $2 bills (for coffees) when I was in college. I still have them all. ❤️
After her accident, my Grandpa took over the tradition. It always makes my heart smile when he (and my mom) send them to my girls. 





























 



No comments: