Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend at the Beach House

We spent our anniversary weekend at the beach house in Lincoln City. It was so nice to just relax and enjoy some time with our little family. The weather was beautiful on Saturday morning and we enjoyed a great day at the beach with no wind! :)
I can't believe that Justin and I have already been married for five years. My how our lives have changed in such a short amount of time. I feel so blessed to be married to such a wonderful husband and father. My life would not be complete without him.

Audrey playing with the toys at the beach house

Found the markers :)

Playing with Regan

Go Wildcats!

Taking a nap with her cell phone


Lincoln City


Walking with Mama
Playing in the sand


Giving it a taste

The best photo I could get...Audrey kept trying to eat the sand :(

Picking up rocks

My anniversary flowers from Justin. :) He also bought me some beautiful diamond earrings and he took a vacation day on Friday to stay home and be with Audrey while I worked.
I am one spoiled spoiled wife!


No comments: