Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lillian Is One

My how fast this past year has gone. I am so thankful that we take our camera every where and always leave it out on the counter. At least I have thousands of pictures of our every day moments to help remember this fast paced time with our girls. It's hard to believe that one year ago this morning our little Lillian Elizabeth joined our family. My water broke at a little after 10 pm the night before and she was born just under 12 hours later. 

Of all our moments together this one was by far one of my very favorites. The half hour after Lillian was first born was one of the best of the year. We just snuggled and got to know each other, oblivious to anything else going on in the world, and I fell in love with my baby girl. It's time I can never get back but time that I cherish greatly. How thankful I was (and still am) to have a healthy, smart, beautiful girl. God has blessed me far beyond what I deserve. 




No comments: