Monday, August 1, 2011

Myers Family Campout

We had a great time in Lincoln City this weekend for the Myers Family Campout. We had 34 people there on Saturday! Audrey had so much fun watching all the kids play and she really enjoyed playing in the sand at the lake.
(Sorry for all the photos-I had a lot of favorites)


Nap time

My Grandpa Norm and my cousin Rebecca

Grandpa Randy and Justin

Snuggles with Daddy after her nap


My mom's uncle Mac, Grandpa Randy and Daddy with Audrey

My Aunt Candy, Uncle Ross and second cousin Catie

The kiddos playing

My second cousin William

Part of the group

"King of Soda Rock"- my second cousin Ian

My cousin Jada

Jada, David and Ian making ice-cream

The kids were keeping Audrey happy for a diaper change

Three top teeth!
(she wouldn't let me get a very good photo)




Grandma Lynne and Audrey

Ready to boat with Midnight

Boating with Grandma Liz

She wasn't too sure about that lifejacket (or the wind)



"Are you sure this will be fun Mama?"

She was better after we unzipped the lifejacket a bit :)

Boating with Grandpa Doug


Grandpa Randy

Audrey fell asleep on the second trip around the lake

Napping on the boat with Grandpa Doug

Playing in the sand while the big kids boat
(the hat is too small but it's the only one she'll leave on for any amount of time)

New golf set!


Grandpa Doug's dog Willie

Audrey's turn on the water


Grandpa Randy and Justin on the boat

Audrey and my cousin Eleri


Napping again!

Daddy's birthday fire!

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Morning nap on the beach with Regan

Watching the doggies swim


Daisy Mae

Regan Ranae

Swimming with Daddy




Playing in the lake



No comments: