Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hand and Footprints

One of my sweetest families from school gave me a gift certificate to have Audrey's hand and footprints done at Hands On Keepsakes (http://www.tottracks.com). We went for her 6 month birthday and I just picked them up this past week. I am so excited with how they turned out! The paint is a darker raspberry color that matches her room perfectly. Such a very special thing to have to remember Audrey's little hands and feet. Thanks so much Martin Family!

P.S.- We put Audrey's hand and foot over these to see how much she has grown in two months and her toes now reach the bottom of her name and her fingers are a good 1/4 inch past where they were.
We just can't believe how fast she is growing up!

1 comment:

Alyson said...

This is absolutely precious. What a fabulous to have for years to come. This must be the new concept of the 'bronze shoes' like our parents did when we were little. I love it!