Tuesday, April 12, 2011

20 Weeks Old

It's hard to believe that Miss Audrey is already 20 weeks old! She is getting so big so fast. We love her more than she will ever know and we are so proud of every little things she does. She still loves going to her "school" while Mommy and Daddy are at work and she really loves jumping in her new jumperoo! She is always talking up a storm, but still no giggles yet...maybe by her first birthday. :)

Kisses for her bear

She loves to chew on her toes :)
Jumping in her new jumperoo!

Audrey really likes Gunner and I think it's safe to say he likes her too. He always wants to sit by her, even when she is kicking him or pulling his hair. I think he just likes the attention.

3 comments:

Sassy Shutter said...

I am anxiously awaiting those giggles! You better post a video! :)

Alyson Hirsch said...

She is so cute! I love the bear kiss.

Miranda Johnson said...

I will post the video...if we ever get to make one. :)