Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kylie Ann is 6 months old!

Okay, I know these are a little old, but they are just too cute not to post. March 15th was Kylie Ann's 1/2 birthday. I know Justin and Graydon don't "believe in half birthdays" but Jen and I had a fun time celebrating with the girls. We enjoyed a few small gifts and some cupcakes (which the boys ate their fair share of despite their non-believe in 1/2 birthdays). I can't believe how big "my girls" are getting. What a special part of my life. A big thanks to Jen for always sharing them with me. I love and miss you all.

I may have given the princess some frosting. :)


Opening her present, and eating some of the tissue paper (it was her favorite part).



No worries, Aunt Miranda brought some gifts for Avarie too!




All smiles on her 1/2 birthday! She loves to hear my story about the day when she was born. :)



1 comment:

Sonja said...

What a fun story and what a cute little girl. You are such an incredibly sweet person! I have never met someone like you...so giving of yourself. Everyone who has you in their life is lucky to know you!