Saturday, February 14, 2009

Feeling blessed on Valentine's Day!

One year ago today Justin and I moved into our new house. I can't believe we have been here for entire year already! We are so blessed to have a beautiful home that we both love. (I am extra blessed to only be 2 minutes away from my job).


I am also very blessed to have the best first grade class ever this year! They are so well behaved and I have enjoyed every day with them so far this year. I will be sad to see them go to second grade. My class gave me the cutest box of chocolates on Friday. Each heart around the edge has a student's name on it. I thought I should take a picture of it before I open it up. It was just too cute to open and throw away.





I am also blessed to have the best husband in the world! I love him so much and he loves me, despite my flaws, and I am so thankful for that. Not only does he love me, but he always spoils me. :) He sent me the most beautiful flowers to school on Friday. He never forgets a special day.




I have also been blessed with the best friend and two sweet girls. Okay, they aren't my girls, but I do claim them as my own when Jen isn't reading my blog. :) Avarie and Kylie Ann also sent me flowers to school this week! I love the vase and the teddy bear is adorable. I miss them so much and can't wait to visit them again next weekend. 






Finally, I have been blessed with a great family. My Mom and Dad are the best parents I could ever ask for, and my sister is my best friend in the whole world. I am also blessed to have wonderful in-laws. I love all of Justin's family and am so thankful that they have all taken me in as one of their own. I couldn't ask for a better support system. I always enjoy spending time with my family and so happy that we are all close.




Hope all of you have a blessed and Happy Valentine's Day too!






No comments: